Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My play list



Guys here is my play list try to humm along wid the songs i listen to,


Bebot-blackeyed peas
My humps-blackeyed peas
pump it-blackeyed peas
power less say- nelly furtado
man eater-nelly furtado
forca-nelly furtado
Dil chahta hain
jane kyoun-dostana
is it u- cassie
mysterious girl-peter anderson
sexy back-Justin
senorita-Justin
get busy- sean paul
bubly-colbie caillat
train wreck- demi lovato
lala land-demi lovato
emotional atyachar-Dev D
duniya-Dev D
ankh micholi-Dev D
Delhi6- delhi6
Genda phul- Delhi6
why cant i be-liz phair
get Up stand Up- Bob marley
No women No cry-Bob marley
Buffalo soldier-Bob marley

the order keeps changing and very frequently new songs are added and few are removed.


1 comment:

  1. Blog design and the content is good, I liked the clock and found cool.

    I appreciate ur creativity.

    Keep Going.

    ReplyDelete