Friday, January 15, 2010

Just an Other day!!!



since the past 22yrs this day 15th Jan had been a very special day for me my family and my friends, but here in the new Oz life this date dint make any sense, well this is the day when this Idiotic, crazy Blogger came in to existence. Since then this day had been very grand for me, but here it is just nothing.

I felt like just another day, @ 12 am of the day i felt very sad that no one realised that it is my birthday, but then I realised it is aint there fault nor my fault, Coz we are very new to each other and no one knows each other so well to remember each other’s important days.

As the day passed for my surprise my Roomies brought two cakes one to eat and other for my facial and made me glad. The morning was too not on time for me I woke up at 2pm but many of my friends in India started to ring me at first light Coz it is 12am in India and it was fastidious and drowsy, later when I got out of bed Joes my other roomy asked “its Ur birthday let’s get around and have fun” so we planned to visit one of the nearest day-tripper , on the way we picked Up Djey , Lakki and headed towards stanwell park, which is the most beautiful place u could ever imagine of its a small town between two mountains and the great Pacific Ocean, it’s just like a resort with undisclosed beach. We stayed there for a while and had great fun Joes is a student at the Sydney Film School, and were able to videotape the entire trip. Soon I would upload the video too.

Tough it was my birthday i felt as another day passed Coz dis is how our days pass In Australia, these short trips with friends are most common for us, but every trip is Unique by itself.

But there is something which was bothering me all the day, this girl who is a very good friend and a very special person in my life dint even wish me, but any way we have to come over everything!! That is the way of life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment