Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Un planned trip to Tirupathi!

Well i don't kno Y Ami becoming solazy these days, i just started to ignore friends and even mah blog after i had been to tirupathi. Well its nothing coz of tirupathi trip but some silly things had been happening in my mind - lets say my plans to Australia how would dose happen? etc etc

Well i dont kno wer to start from abt the tirupathi trip. It was Friday wen my mom decided to go for tirupathi so wen is the dat guess its on MONDAY. V wer in real hurry got things packed got the tickets Booked of 3rd AC rayalaseema express. A lil work of mine was left pending dat was to submit my Demand loan papers wit the Consultancy which is processing my VISA shit. I reached to Idp my consultancy gave her the papers i told her dat my train was @ 4 evening. Suddenly she was shocked and asked me to Hurry for the medicals required for Visa 'i hurried to care hospital nampally and some how with out bribing them i was able to get my medicals done by 4, and my train was about to arrive @ 4.30 so i straight away drove to the station and left to tirupathi wid my mom and sis!!!!

Finally we arrived to tirupathi with out any delay V started to walk all the seven hills to tirumala, after wlkin 13km in 4 hours. i was shocked to see a totally transformed tirumala it was weird i just felt that it is just an other city, rather than a holy place. Ne how we lodged in to some MUTT over ther and immediately rushed in to the tonsure center and gave off my hair to lord BALAJI "yeah im bald now" the next day ie 16th v had been to Darshan Balaji, Until here every thing was fine jas going well in the Q complex i came by a gal not just a gal but a beautiful gal. She was wid some other family who wer not at al near to her[i mean she was clearly a north indian and the family was telugu]. well it just didnt happen to be the end wid her, after darshan again @ the 'prasadam aka pershad' Q we came across her and dat was it the Telugu family disappeared. I got a chance to talk wid her and found out that shezz all alone to tirumala from chattisghad my mind jas re called JAB WE MET and then geeth etc etc Her was was SONIYA she was really very intresting gal!! She gradually got well wid our family and dats it she was wid Us for the whole trip.

The next day we had been to many other places like vellore golden temple, Kanipakam, and many. thats was it wid her that day evening V had to leave yeah depart from Tirumala. It was so sad i jas dint want to leave her all alone till the next day Untill she catches her train and wat could i do, Im not Aditya Kashyap, I cant leave my mom and Sis to travel back alone..... We exchanged our number and said sayonara to each other tokk Our own paths!!!

thats me and soniya

No comments:

Post a Comment