Saturday, July 4, 2009

wat to say how jerk I am!




I went to Prasads Multiplex to watch TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN Wid mah fried Shanky, but as expected No tickets! I dint want to return back home just like dat, Buy ed tickets for TERMINATOR SALVATION! Yeah the movie was just gr8, Enjoyed a lot wacthing it, the characters, the screenplay, the direction every thing was jas gr8!!!

Wen we came out to our shock it was raining heavily, don't kno wat struck in mah mind i wanted to booze. Looked out for bars but No way since it was already midnight every bar and wines wer shut down. i had a friend KARTHIK who once showed a place wer liquor was peddled illegally, i went there but it was so weired to here that he was out of vodka and rum dat is wat is Usually prefer wen it's raining, but to adjust with the circumstances i had to buy an Royal challenge CHILLED beer, and then my hunt begun to find a place wer i could have a full beer with out any problem but i dint succeed the hunt, 'now wat?!' was the question in my mind. i had options 1.trough away the bottle and go back home sleep well 2.Go to Omi's place and booze @ his terrace but i will have to buy an other beer for him.

Finally my wicked mind told me to have the whole shit of thing on drive it self as if it was just a fag, i asked Shanky to drive for me and had it all at one go!!

How stupid dat was!! i will never forget this day!!

2 comments: